Жарияланған материалдың жеке номері: 21460
LESSON: Unit 4
The world around us: «Animals»
Date: 09.12.16 Teacher name:Yelessova R.B
CLASS: 1 Number present: absent:
Learning objectives(s) that this lesson is contributing to 1.S3 pronounce familiar words and expressions intelligibly
1.S5 use words in short exchanges
1.L1recognise short basic instructions for a limited range of classroom routines spoken slowly and distinctly
1.L3recognise with support common names and names of places recognise the spoken form of a limited range of everyday and classroom words.
Lessonobjectives All learners will be able to:
• pronounce basic words denoting animals
• recognise simple greetings
• recognise basic colours
Most learners will be able to:
• produce words in response to basic prompts
• recognise basic intonation distinguishing questions from statements
• understand the meaning of new words•
Some learners will be able to:
• use some short answer forms correctly
Previouslearning Unit "The World Around Us" is based on knowledge and language skills from Units1, 2, 3. Students need to know the names of animals around us in their native language.
Plannedtimings Planned activities Resources
- Good morning, children!
- I am glad to see you! Let's sing a song!
Hello! How are you?
I am fine! I am fine!
I hope that you are too!
Teacher: -How are you?
- I am fine. Children asks for teacher
Teacher switch on audio. Teacher asks how do you think what animals voices are they? Students listen and guess.
Teacher: The theme of our lesson is “Animals”. Today we’ll know some animals in English.
http : /you tube//in 5RjLiGHY
a cat- мысық
a dog- ит
a mouse –тышқан
Pupils must demonstrate figures and voice sounds.
1 team- a cat
2 team- a dog
3 team- a rabbit
Pupils do the exercise
Teacher asks questions for pupils:
-What’s the name of the dog?
Pupils: - It’s name is Snoopy.
Teacher repeats the colours:
Teacher: -Describe your animals.
Pupils draw and describe their animals.
This is my pet.
It’s a cat.
WORKING WITH CARDS
Pupils have to find the letters and put in order.
f.e: a cat, a dog, a rabbit, a fish, a mouse.
Pupils do the exercise
Pupils match animals with their habitats.
1) Show where the animals live. Matchthepicturesofanimalstotheirhabitats. Flashcards
Pupils do the spider. Pupils say the new words in Kazakh, English.
Teacher: -What do you know? -What don’t you know?
Show your pictures
Differentiation – how do you plan to give more support? How do you plan to challenge the more able learners? Assessment – how are you planning to check learners’ learning? Cross-curricular links
Health and safety check
• more support can be given during elicitation, instruction and questioning phases of the lesson by nominating learners to answer items relating to more high frequency vocabulary to build confidence through participation.
• more able learners will be challenged by prompting their groups to develop more elaborate types of animals to narrate. • through questioning and the redirecting of questioning in feedback activities
• through observation in group and final performance activities Cross-curricularlinks
• Science: habitatsofanimals
• the world around us
• Art: sticking, colouring
• when students work in groups, they will learn to be polite and respectful to each other
Were the lesson objectives/learning objectives realistic?
What did the learners learn today?
What was the learning atmosphere like?
Did my planned differentiation work well?
Did I stick to timings? What changes did I make from my plan and why?
Use the space below to reflect on your lesson. Answer the most relevant questions from the box on the left about your lesson.
What two things went really well (consider both teaching and learning)?
What two things would have improved the lesson (consider both teaching and learning)?
What have I learned from this lesson about the class or individuals that will inform my next lesson?
сайтынан Animals Ағылшын тілінен ашық сабақтар материалды тегін жүктеп сабақ барысында қолдануға рұқсат етіледі. Жарияланған материалға tarbie.org сайтының әкімшілігі жауапты емес
Авторы: Елесова Райгуль Бериковна
БҚО Тасқала ауданы Ыбырай Алтынсарин атындағы ЖОББМ ағылшын тілі пәнінің мұғалімі