Жарияланған материалдың жеке номері: 22648
Form: 7 “B”
Theme: Famous people in Great Britain
Aims: Learning to speak about British famous people.
Parts of the lesson Content Teacher’s action of management Cognitive action of students Visual aids
Introduction I part
1. Organization moment
2. Dividing the class into two groups
3. Checking up hometask 1. Good morning! How are you?
2. Divide into two groups
3. Asking about Great Britain.
1. How many parts are there in GB?
2. What are they?
3. What are their capital and symbol? 1. Good morning! We are fine.
2. I group “White hat”
II group “Blue hat”
3. 1. There are four parts in GB.
2. They are England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
3. The capital of England is the London.
The capital of Scotland is the Edinburgh.
The capital of Northern Ireland is Belfast.
The capital of Wales is Cardiff.
England – red rose
Scotland – Thistle
Wales – Daffodil
Presentation of the lesson II part
Guessing new theme by doing puzzle Teacher gives two pictures with parts Students match these parts and guess new theme Puzzles
Main part III part
Reading text Text Students read this text by chain Text
Teacher gives for students photo of famous people. Using these photos they present text Posters, markers, glues
Do the rebuses
Conclusion V part
New words Sonnet – сонет - сонет
Famous – атақты, танымал - известный
Tragedy – қайғылы - печально
Married – некеде болу – быть в браке
Masterpiece – үлгілі шығарма- особое произведение
Poetry – өлең - стихотворение
Write it in your dictionary
Concluding the lesson Write sentences from the notes.
1. the greatest/ William Shakespeare/ dramatist and writer.
William Shakespeare the greatest dramatist and writer
2. went to / Shakespeare / school / grammar.
Shakespeare went to grammar school
3. Shakespeare / once / and had / married / three children
Shakespeare married once and had three children
4. He / the job / a lot / liked
He liked the job a lot
5. Charles / to pay / had / to help / him
Charles had to pay to help him
6. novels / His / are / popular / still.
His novels are still popular
Write in your copybooks
Asking questions Now, look at the slide and help me to match the names and the surnames
1. Charles a. Chaplin
2. Margaret b. Christie
3. John R.R. c. Shakespeare
4. Joseph d. Defoe
5. William e. Darwin
6. Daniel f. Thatcher
7. Agatha g. Tolkien
8. Charlie h. Turner
Giving home task Your home task is to write a Kazakh famous people
сайтынан Famous people in Great Britain Ағылшын тілінен ашық сабақтар материалды тегін жүктеп сабақ барысында қолдануға рұқсат етіледі. Жарияланған материалға tarbie.org сайтының әкімшілігі жауапты емес
Авторы: Дуйсекулова Раиса Мухтарбековна