Жарияланған материалдың жеке номері: 21456
Материал тегін жариялап, сертификат алу
Theme: My Kazakhstan
1.Teaching: to teach children to speak about our country using new words,
to teach them the usage of the Past Simple;
2. Developing: to develop children’s skills and habits in listening, thinking, reading, speaking and writing, to enrich their vocabulary;
3. Upbringing: to bring up children to be patriot, to love and to respect our country.
Aids: Pupil’s Book, Work Book, CD
Activity: reading the texts, learning geographical names, answering the questions, matching the pictures to the words, working with the map.
Procedure of the lesson:
I. Organization moment.
2. Checking-up hometask.
The song “Phonic Song”
II. New theme
The sound [әе]: “A cat sat on a mat and ate a fat rat”.
-Read the tongue-twister as quick as you can in chorus.
2. Speech drill.
- Where do you live?
- What is the capital of Kazakhstan?
3.Reading correctly the endings: [s], [z], [iz](Ex.1 p.62 Pupil’s Book)
Foxes, teaches, jumps, plays, reads, writes, works, brings, finishes, cooks, runs, draws, helps, wants, sets, greets, checks, chooses, matches, likes.
4. Reading the text. (Ex.2 p.62 Pupil’s Book)
-Make sure you read the endings correctly.
Mishka lives in the zoo. He is a bear. He likes getting up early. He gets up at 7 o’clock. After that he washes his face. Then he eats breakfast. His mum gives him meat and vegetables for breakfast but he chooses meat. He plays and sleeps a lot during the day. Boys and girls come to see him in the zoo. Everybody loves him.
5. Working with the map (Ex.3 p.63 Pupil’s Book)
-Read the geographical names and translate them. Find them on the map.
The Altay mountains, the Tyan-Shan mountains, the Caspian Sea, Baikonyr, Astana, Almaty.
6. Introducing new words
-Open your vocabulary copybooks and write down new words
East – шығыс
West – батыс
North – солтүстік
South – оңтүстік
Connect – жалғастыру
Nationality – ұлт
State language – мемлекеттік тіл
Stretch -созу, керу
7. Listening and reading the text. (Ex.4 p.63 Pupil’s Book)
- What do you think this text is about?
- What do you know about Kazakhstan?
This is my country, Kazakhstan. It’s very big and beautiful. It stretches from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altay mountains in the east, from the Ural mountains in the north to the deserts of Central Asia and the Tyan-Shan mountains in the south. You need 4 hours to fly from the east to the west of the country. Astana is the capital city of Kazakhstan. About 17 million people live in Kazakhstan, 130 nationalities. The Kazakh language is the state language.
The nature of Kazakhstan is unique. You can find mountains and deserts, forests and steppes here.
Kazakhstan is a rich country. There is a lot of oil, gas and minerals.
The Silk Road was a unique road. It connected east and west. A big part of the Silk Road went through Kazakhstan. The history and culture of Kazakhstan is very old. We love our country.
8. Answering the questions: (Ex.1 p.62 Pupil’s Book)
- Is Kazakhstan big?
- How many people live in Kazakhstan?
- What languages do people speak in Kazakhstan?
- What is the capital of Kazakhstan?
- What was the Silk Road?
9. Matching the pictures to the words (Ex.1 p.36 Work Book)
10. Completing the sentences (Ex.3 p.37 Work Book)
-Complete the sentences using the words from the box.
1.The nature of Kazakhstan is _____________. (unique)
2. The Silk Road _______ east and west. (connected)
3. 130 different _________ live in Kazakhstan. (nationalities)
4. The Kazakh language is the ______ language. (state)
5. Kazakhstan ________ from the Caspian Sea to the Altay mountains. (stretches)
6. There is a lot of _________ and minerals in Kazakhstan. (gas)
III. Conclusion of the lesson.
1.Project work “My Kazakhstan”. (p.78 Work Book)
2. Giving hometask.
-Your hometask is exercise 4 at page 37 in Work Book, putting the verbs in Past Simple.
3. Giving marks.
4. Saying good-bye.
сайтынан My Kazakhstan Ағылшын тілінен ашық сабақтар материалды тегін жүктеп сабақ барысында қолдануға рұқсат етіледі. Жарияланған материалға tarbie.org сайтының әкімшілігі жауапты емес
Авторы: Сексенбай Жұпар Саматқызы
Ақтөбе облысы Мәртөк ауданы Хлебодаровка орта мектебі ағылшын тілі пәні мұғалімі