Жарияланған материалдың жеке номері: 21780
Theme of Lesson: Project work “It’s an interesting place”
Aim:“It’s an interesting place» the presentation of the new lexical units on the topic and to use it during the lesson, to develop vocabulary about an interesting place. To explain using of new grammar theme "Present Perfect" form.
1. Objectives of the lesson:To analysis and to synthesis of new knowledge in the receiving, to teach them to critically review in their achievements, to feel weaknesses.
2. To improve the ability of speaking & their thoughts and to remember.
3. To up-bringing be activity and friendly
4. Teaching technology:collaborative learning.
5. Type of the lesson: learning a new lesson.
6. Lesson type: the lesson-competition.
7. Visual aids for the lesson and the necessary resources:
8. Equipment: interactive board, books, posters and didactic materials.
9. Illustrations: textual tasks, grammar tasks.
10. Inter-subject connection: Kazakh language.
11. Expected results:subject: linking with life, analyzes, improving creative work.
Produce of Lesson:
time The types of work Teacher actions Student actions
I Organizational stage:
1.Dividing in groups
score” 5, 4 ,3” estimated using smiley
7 smiley “5”
5 smiley “4”
3 smiley “3”
ІІ. Checking up home task.
III. The new theme. We are going to visit Frank next year
ІV. Grammar task.
Game “make up sentences ”
VІ . Evaluation. 1.to divide with images of pictures.
2. Familiarization with the evaluation criteria.
To check homework of students through
Great Britain- Ұлыбритания
Tower Bridge – Мұнара көпірі
Westminster Abbey- Ағылшын парламенті
St’ Paul’s cathedral- Паул шіркеуі
Piccadilly circus- Пиккадли алаңы
Big Ben-Үлкен Бен
Buckingnam Palace-Букингам сарайы
The Houses of Parliament –Парламент үйі
To explain rules & using of Present perfect The present perfect is a grammatical combination of the present tense and the perfect aspect that is used to express a past event that has present consequences. The term is used particularly in the context of English grammar to refer to forms like "I have left".
Have (has)+ Past participle
Pr. Perfect used with adverbs such “ ever (әйтеуір, бір кезде ), never (ешқашан)already (енді, әлдеқашан), yet (әлі)
. Omar has read the book.
I \ you have come I’ve come
He \she \ it has come He’s come
We \ you\ they have come We’ve come
I \you\have not come haven’t
He\she\it has not come hasn’t
We\you\they have not come haven’t
Play the game make up sentences with pictures
I’ll give them posters then they draw the game on the posters
I’ll say them their home task read the dialogue and to learn by head new words
Then say them mark
And say them good bye
1. in each group should be 5-6 pupils
2. If you have questions, puts assessment criteria.
Two students trained asking question each-other
Pupils repeat after me
Exercises 1.Write the sentences using the Present Perfect
1. John (write) his name.
For ex: John has written his name.
2. I (draw) a picture.
3. Tom (switch on) the light.
4. The cat (drink) its milk.
5. You (make) a mistake.
6. We (eat) our dinner.
7. I just (tell) the answer.
8. George never (be) in London.
They write down in their diary
Say good-bye teacher
сайтынан Project work “It’s an interesting place” Ағылшын тілінен ашық сабақтар материалды тегін жүктеп сабақ барысында қолдануға рұқсат етіледі. Жарияланған материалға tarbie.org сайтының әкімшілігі жауапты емес
Авторы: Байжан Аққаным Әділханқызы